Taylir is an experienced Marketing Coordinator with over 3 years in the mortgage industry and a degree in Communications Public Relations. She helps coordinate and oversees a variety of marketing activities and she enjoys writing mortgage-related content for New American Funding.
Posts by Taylir Paynter
There probably has never been a single more frustrating endeavor than trying to entertain bored children when staying at home. They can easily become cranky or tired and seem to need a constant rotation of activities to stay entertained (and out of your hair).
- Mar. 29, 2020
- Home Life
Are you thinking about buying a home or refinancing your current loan? When you apply for a mortgage, your credit score may be one of the major factors that impacts the interest rate you receive.
- Feb. 28, 2020
- Personal Finance
If you’re considering getting a new home loan, getting pre-approved should be the first step in your homebuying process. With a mortgage pre-approval, your lender will look at your income, any debt that you may have and check your credit score.
- Jan. 10, 2020
- Home Loans
New American Funding's Decade in Review for 2009-2019
- Dec. 31, 2019
- Added Relief From the Federal Reserve
- Mortgage Differences with Second Home vs. Investment Property
- How Do Elections Affect Mortgage Rates?
- What are the Types of Fixed-Rate Mortgages?
- US Economic Reality Check
- 7 Tips to Save for a House
- Refinance Rates Potentially Moving Higher
- Do I Have to Keep My Mortgage Documents Forever?
- Buying a Home in a Different State - What You Need to Know
- Another Dip in Rates