Taylir is an experienced Marketing Coordinator with over 3 years in the mortgage industry and a degree in Communications Public Relations. She helps coordinate and oversees a variety of marketing activities and she enjoys writing mortgage-related content for New American Funding.
Posts by Taylir Paynter
There probably has never been a single more frustrating endeavor than trying to entertain bored children when staying at home. They can easily become cranky or tired and seem to need a constant rotation of activities to stay entertained (and out of your hair).
- Mar. 29, 2020
- Home Life
If you’re considering getting a new home loan, getting pre-approved should be the first step in your homebuying process. With a mortgage pre-approval, your lender will look at your income, any debt that you may have and check your credit score.
- Jan. 10, 2020
- Home Loans
New American Funding's Decade in Review for 2009-2019
- Dec. 31, 2019
If you’re like most people, you probably don’t think twice about checking your credit score, unless you’re getting ready to apply for a new credit card or even a loan. In fact, there are even people who never check their credit scores.
- Oct. 28, 2019
- Home Life
- How We Support the Dream of Homeownership
- New Year, New Market?
- Tips for Improving Your Credit Score
- Homeownership Trivia: 12 Facts to Share
- How to Save Money for a Rainy Day and Emergency Fund
- DTI and What it Means
- Acceptable Down Payment Sources for a Mortgage
- Credit Tips: Why Does Your Credit Score Matter for Mortgage Rates?
- Putting The Market in Perspective
- Renting vs. Buying a Home: Which is Right for You?