Taylir is an experienced Marketing Coordinator with over 3 years in the mortgage industry and a degree in Communications Public Relations. She helps coordinate and oversees a variety of marketing activities and she enjoys writing mortgage-related content for New American Funding.
Posts by Taylir Paynter
There probably has never been a single more frustrating endeavor than trying to entertain bored children when staying at home. They can easily become cranky or tired and seem to need a constant rotation of activities to stay entertained (and out of your hair).
- Mar. 29, 2020
- Home Life
If you’re considering getting a new home loan, getting pre-approved should be the first step in your homebuying process. With a mortgage pre-approval, your lender will look at your income, any debt that you may have and check your credit score.
- Jan. 10, 2020
- Home Loans
New American Funding's Decade in Review for 2009-2019
- Dec. 31, 2019
- Financial Spring Cleaning
- Real Estate Investing 101
- Home Buying FAQs
- How to Create a Personal or Household Budget in 2021
- Short-Term Rates Vs. Long-Term Rates
- How to Read a Loan Estimate
- 6 Ways Owning a Home Could Save on Taxes
- How to Save for a House in 2021
- Inflationary Fears
- How to Use Form 1098 to Claim Tax Deductions on Your Mortgage Refinance