Managing Editor, New American Funding
As Managing Editor, Ben helps with content creation, news coverage, and serving our audience of borrowers, real estate agents, loan originators, and other housing professionals.
- Are Rates Finally Leveling Off?
- Conventional 97 Loans In 2022: Qualifications, Description, and More
- As a First-Time Homebuyer - Can I Use My 401(k) For a Down Payment?
- Don't Fight The Fed Part 2
- Tired of Losing Bidding Wars to Cash Buyers? New American Funding’s Buyer Accepted Program is the Solution
- Don't Fight The Fed
- FHA vs Conventional Loans: Key Differences
- Pain At The Pump
- Qualified vs. Non-Qualified Mortgage Loans: What’s the Difference?
- Credit Tips: Why Does Your Credit Score Matter for Mortgage Rates?