Nicole is an Editor in Marketing for New American Funding. She is responsible for managing content, ensuring consistency in corporate communication, as well as planning and executing the company's digital marketing strategy. Previously, she served as the Content Manager and Copywriter for the company as part of her 7 years of experience in the financial industry. Nicole graduated from the University of Southern California with a BA in Communication.
Posts by Nicole Johnson
This is it. You’re ready to make the move into homeownership. From all the online searching you’ve done, you know you need to get “pre-something-ed” to prove you are a serious buyer. However, which is it: pre-qualified or pre-approved? Both sound good, but they serve different purposes.
- Jul. 27, 2018
- Personal Finance
If you have decided you want to purchase a home in another state, check out these tips for getting an out of state mortgage to buy a home.
- Apr. 11, 2018
- Real Estate Tips
Few traditions have a stronger emotional pull than getting your home ready for the holidays. For many families, hanging outdoor lights and setting up decorations, while sharing a glass of eggnog or two is an annual tradition.
- Nov. 29, 2017
- Home Life
Saving to buy a new home requires a commitment to regularly setting aside money. This can be more of a challenge around the holidays, especially when it’s your turn to host Thanksgiving dinner.
- Nov. 14, 2017
- Home Life
- May MBS, Jumbo and Non-QM Liquidity Update
- How Does Student Loan Debt Affect Buying a Home?
- First-Time Home Buyer Down Payment Strategies
- Mortgage Rundown - At Home Edition
- First-Time Home Buyer Credit Score
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid as a First-Time Home Buyer
- How Can I Benefit from an Interest Rate Drop?
- Top 15 At-Home Activities for Kids
- Maintaining Liquidity When Everything Shuts Down
- Stress Free Kitchen Organization