Nicole is an Editor in Marketing for New American Funding. She is responsible for managing content, ensuring consistency in corporate communication, as well as planning and executing the company's digital marketing strategy. Previously, she served as the Content Manager and Copywriter for the company as part of her 7 years of experience in the financial industry. Nicole graduated from the University of Southern California with a BA in Communication.
Posts by Nicole Johnson
New American Funding, a leader in the mortgage industry, announced today the launch of its new STEP program, a corporate training curriculum that’s designed to prepare people for a career in mortgage banking.
- Nov. 2, 2017
There's a perception that buying a home requires a 20% down payment, but reality is far different. Learn more about home loan options.
- Oct. 26, 2017
- Home Loans
Toni Carter has been a member of the New American Funding family for four years. She was initially hired as a Production Assistant supporting two Loan Officers and eventually became a licensed PA with the option of originating.
- Oct. 18, 2017
- Home Life
You may already be investing in your education, your career, and perhaps even in a home. So, how do you start putting away enough to meet your long-term plans?
- Oct. 16, 2017
- Personal Finance
In many parts of the country, fall is the perfect season. It’s not too hot or too cold, the air is clear and crisp, and the turning leaves create a backdrop for daily life. It’s also the best time to get your house ready for the coming change of seasons.
- Oct. 10, 2017
- Home Life
- 11 Things to Do Before Buying a House
- Before You Bid – 6 Steps to Getting the House You Want
- Inflation Uptick or Delta Downturn in Rates
- 8 Questions for Homebuyers – What Do You Want and Need?
- 5 Priorities to Consider When Selling a House
- When Should I Sell My Vacation Home?
- Should I Refinance My Home, Or Buy a New Home?
- Different Day, Same FOMC Meeting
- What are Mortgage Points?
- Is there a best time to buy a house?