Nicole is an Editor in Marketing for New American Funding. She is responsible for managing content, ensuring consistency in corporate communication, as well as planning and executing the company's digital marketing strategy. Previously, she served as the Content Manager and Copywriter for the company as part of her 7 years of experience in the financial industry. Nicole graduated from the University of Southern California with a BA in Communication.
Posts by Nicole Johnson
While it's a fresh start for the calendar, many of the trends that were already underway in the real estate market in 2016 may carry through to the New Year. Here’s what we see when we peer into the future.
- Dec. 29, 2016
- Financial Markets
Members of the baby boomer generation, those born between 1946 and 1964, have increasingly shown a proclivity for city living, and as a result, our cities are beginning to change.
- Jun. 23, 2016
- Home Life
Buyers will be coming out in droves this spring for a reason. It's a great time to buy. If you have been planning to purchase a home sometime within the next few years, it could be in your best financial interest to do it now.
- Apr. 1, 2016
- Home Loans
- 11 Things to Do Before Buying a House
- Before You Bid – 6 Steps to Getting the House You Want
- Inflation Uptick or Delta Downturn in Rates
- 8 Questions for Homebuyers – What Do You Want and Need?
- 5 Priorities to Consider When Selling a House
- When Should I Sell My Vacation Home?
- Should I Refinance My Home, Or Buy a New Home?
- Different Day, Same FOMC Meeting
- What are Mortgage Points?
- Is there a best time to buy a house?