Nicole is an Editor in Marketing for New American Funding. She is responsible for managing content, ensuring consistency in corporate communication, as well as planning and executing the company's digital marketing strategy. Previously, she served as the Content Manager and Copywriter for the company as part of her 7 years of experience in the financial industry. Nicole graduated from the University of Southern California with a BA in Communication.
Posts by Nicole Johnson
Guiding clients through the good fortune of having the upper hand in a home sale negotiation often starts with making it clear to them that selling is about more than price. It's about receiving the highest offer with the best possible terms.
- Jul. 17, 2017
- Real Estate Tips
We sat down for an interview with Katie Traviglia, Director of Human Resources at New American Funding to catch a glimpse of a day in the life of a Game Changer.
- Jul. 10, 2017
- Home Life
- 11 Things to Do Before Buying a House
- Before You Bid – 6 Steps to Getting the House You Want
- Inflation Uptick or Delta Downturn in Rates
- 8 Questions for Homebuyers – What Do You Want and Need?
- 5 Priorities to Consider When Selling a House
- When Should I Sell My Vacation Home?
- Should I Refinance My Home, Or Buy a New Home?
- Different Day, Same FOMC Meeting
- What are Mortgage Points?
- Is there a best time to buy a house?