Brian is the Editor in Marketing for New American Funding. In this role, he leverages his 20+ years of copywriting and copyediting skills to support the company’s key messaging objectives in the online and print categories. During his career, he has worked across a continuum of industries serving the B2B and B2C markets. Brian attended California State University where he earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications: Journalism and a Minor Degree in Political Science.
Posts by Brian Harris
Tax season is here and for those of us (all of us) looking for possible deductions on our federal income taxes, there’s plenty of reasons to read on.
- Feb. 14, 2020
- Home Loans
Are you aware of the new conforming limits to conventional loans for 2020? Read our blog to learn how this limit increase could affect potential homebuyers.
- Jan. 7, 2020
- Home Loans
- Another Dip in Rates
- A Look Ahead With COVID-19
- FOMC 2022 and Beyond
- Volatile Market. Rates - Not So Much.
- May MBS, Jumbo and Non-QM Liquidity Update
- Mortgage Rundown - At Home Edition
- How to Save for a Down Payment
- How Can I Benefit from an Interest Rate Drop?
- Top 15 At-Home Activities for Kids
- Maintaining Liquidity When Everything Shuts Down