Brian is the Editor in Marketing for New American Funding. In this role, he leverages his 20+ years of copywriting and copyediting skills to support the company’s key messaging objectives in the online and print categories. During his career, he has worked across a continuum of industries serving the B2B and B2C markets. Brian attended California State University where he earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications: Journalism and a Minor Degree in Political Science.
Posts by Brian Harris
Tax season is here and for those of us (all of us) looking for possible deductions on our federal income taxes, there’s plenty of reasons to read on.
- Feb. 14, 2020
- Home Loans
- May MBS, Jumbo and Non-QM Liquidity Update
- How Does Student Loan Debt Affect Buying a Home?
- First-Time Home Buyer Down Payment Strategies
- Mortgage Rundown - At Home Edition
- First-Time Home Buyer Credit Score
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid as a First-Time Home Buyer
- How Can I Benefit from an Interest Rate Drop?
- Top 15 At-Home Activities for Kids
- Maintaining Liquidity When Everything Shuts Down
- Stress Free Kitchen Organization