Brian is the Editor in Marketing for New American Funding. In this role, he leverages his 20+ years of copywriting and copyediting skills to support the company’s key messaging objectives in the online and print categories. During his career, he has worked across a continuum of industries serving the B2B and B2C markets. Brian attended California State University where he earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications: Journalism and a Minor Degree in Political Science.
Posts by Brian Harris
Today’s low mortgage rates may cause many to start thinking about refinancing. To keep your loan moving through the potential application traffic, it might be wise to gather the following documentation now for less problems locating this information later.
- Jul. 10, 2019
- Home Loans
Is a new home mortgage in your future? That really depends on your unique financial situation and the short and long-term financial goals you’ve set for yourself and your family.
- Jun. 26, 2019
- Home Loans
- 11 Things to Do Before Buying a House
- Before You Bid – 6 Steps to Getting the House You Want
- Inflation Uptick or Delta Downturn in Rates
- 8 Questions for Homebuyers – What Do You Want and Need?
- 5 Priorities to Consider When Selling a House
- When Should I Sell My Vacation Home?
- Should I Refinance My Home, Or Buy a New Home?
- Different Day, Same FOMC Meeting
- What are Mortgage Points?
- Is there a best time to buy a house?