Brian is the Editor in Marketing for New American Funding. In this role, he leverages his 20+ years of copywriting and copyediting skills to support the company’s key messaging objectives in the online and print categories. During his career, he has worked across a continuum of industries serving the B2B and B2C markets. Brian attended California State University where he earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications: Journalism and a Minor Degree in Political Science.
Posts by Brian Harris
Today’s low mortgage rates may cause many to start thinking about refinancing. To keep your loan moving through the potential application traffic, it might be wise to gather the following documentation now for less problems locating this information later.
- Jul. 10, 2019
- Home Loans
Is a new home mortgage in your future? That really depends on your unique financial situation and the short and long-term financial goals you’ve set for yourself and your family.
- Jun. 26, 2019
- Home Loans
When it comes to home designs, it’s obvious that there are many different styles of architecture to choose from.
- Jun. 12, 2019
- Home Life
- Should I Use My 401(k) to Buy a House?
- Mortgage Rundown: The Inflation Game
- 7 Tips to Help Get Your Home Loan Approved
- 7 Important Questions to Ask Yourself Before Buying a Home
- Financial Spring Cleaning
- Real Estate Investing 101
- Home Buying FAQs
- How to Create a Personal or Household Budget in 2021
- Short-Term Rates Vs. Long-Term Rates
- How to Read a Loan Estimate