Brian is the Editor in Marketing for New American Funding. In this role, he leverages his 20+ years of copywriting and copyediting skills to support the company’s key messaging objectives in the online and print categories. During his career, he has worked across a continuum of industries serving the B2B and B2C markets. Brian attended California State University where he earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications: Journalism and a Minor Degree in Political Science.
Posts by Brian Harris
Are you aware of the new conforming limits to conventional loans for 2020? Read our blog to learn how this limit increase could affect potential homebuyers.
- Jan. 7, 2020
- Home Loans
Sometimes you need some extra cash—whether it’s for contributing toward your child’s college tuition, paying off credit cards or medical bills, remodeling your home or taking that dream vacation.
- Nov. 27, 2019
- Home Loans
- 11 Things to Do Before Buying a House
- Before You Bid – 6 Steps to Getting the House You Want
- Inflation Uptick or Delta Downturn in Rates
- 8 Questions for Homebuyers – What Do You Want and Need?
- 5 Priorities to Consider When Selling a House
- When Should I Sell My Vacation Home?
- Should I Refinance My Home, Or Buy a New Home?
- Different Day, Same FOMC Meeting
- What are Mortgage Points?
- Is there a best time to buy a house?