Brian is the Editor in Marketing for New American Funding. In this role, he leverages his 20+ years of copywriting and copyediting skills to support the company’s key messaging objectives in the online and print categories. During his career, he has worked across a continuum of industries serving the B2B and B2C markets. Brian attended California State University where he earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications: Journalism and a Minor Degree in Political Science.
Posts by Brian Harris
For many people, owning a home is the ultimate fulfillment of the American Dream. Buying a home is a major life decision, but is it the right time for you to buy?
- Dec. 1, 2020
- Home Life
So, it’s almost Halloween and you’re looking for a clever costume idea that’s fast, simple, and affordable. No problem! Whether you’re celebrating Halloween virtually, at home with immediate family, or in a small, socially distanced group, there’s plenty of low-cost, DIY costume possibilities.
- Oct. 22, 2020
- Home Life
- 11 Things to Do Before Buying a House
- Before You Bid – 6 Steps to Getting the House You Want
- Inflation Uptick or Delta Downturn in Rates
- 8 Questions for Homebuyers – What Do You Want and Need?
- 5 Priorities to Consider When Selling a House
- When Should I Sell My Vacation Home?
- Should I Refinance My Home, Or Buy a New Home?
- Different Day, Same FOMC Meeting
- What are Mortgage Points?
- Is there a best time to buy a house?