Brian is the Editor in Marketing for New American Funding. In this role, he leverages his 20+ years of copywriting and copyediting skills to support the company’s key messaging objectives in the online and print categories. During his career, he has worked across a continuum of industries serving the B2B and B2C markets. Brian attended California State University where he earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications: Journalism and a Minor Degree in Political Science.
Posts by Brian Harris
Are you aware of the new conforming limits to conventional loans for 2020? Read our blog to learn how this limit increase could affect potential homebuyers.
- Jan. 7, 2020
- Home Loans
- Should I Use My 401(k) to Buy a House?
- Mortgage Rundown: The Inflation Game
- 7 Tips to Help Get Your Home Loan Approved
- 7 Important Questions to Ask Yourself Before Buying a Home
- Financial Spring Cleaning
- Real Estate Investing 101
- Home Buying FAQs
- How to Create a Personal or Household Budget in 2021
- Short-Term Rates Vs. Long-Term Rates
- How to Read a Loan Estimate