Jason has 23 years of executive experience and expertise in the mortgage industry, developing and managing Capital Markets for financial institutions. He's held positions as Chief Investment Officer, EVP Capital Markets, EVP Financial Strategies and other similar roles for Kinecta Federal Credit Union, Countrywide/Bank of America and New American Funding.
Currently, he is responsible for managing pricing, trading, hedging, investor relationships, warehouse financing, MSR management, liquidity, etc. Jason also authors the Housing Market Update, a regular feature on the New American Funding blog which gives depth and perspective to today's economic news. Jason attended the University of California where he received a BA in Economics and is a member of several prominent mortgage industry trade organizations.
Posts by Jason Obradovich
With the 10 Year Treasury expected in the 1.55 to 1.85% range, watch and learn what might follow.
- Sep. 26, 2019
- Mortgage News
- How to Claim Tax Deductions on Your Mortgage Refinance
- Risk to Growth
- Understanding Your FICO Credit Score
- Non-QM Mortgage Loan Products
- VA Loans in 2020
- 2020 Housing Market Forecast
- How to Get Pre-Approved for a Home Loan
- Where are Interest Rates Headed in 2020?
- New Conforming Loan Limits for Conventional Loans in 2020
- What is an Energy Efficient Mortgage?