Content Marketing Director, New American Funding
Joel Kennedy started writing before he could talk, only now it's legible. His creative writing has spanned a number of genres – from Disney trip planning, financial services and pest management to craft beer and home entertainment – essentially the finer things in life (minus the termites). At New American Funding, Joel serves as Content Marketing Director where he is responsible for establishing and directing the content marketing strategy and function for the company. He lives with his wife and two sons at their home in Orange, California.
- A Spooky Mortgage Rundown of 2022
- Charles R. Lowery, Jr. Raises the Bar
- Connect with us at NAR NXT, The REALTOR® Experience!
- Are Mortgage Rates At Their Peak?
- How Could the Forgiveness of Student Loans Affect Homeownership?
- 5 Year Rate Protection Pledge
- 5 Year Rate Protection Pledge for a Refinance
- The Bullish Fed of 2022
- The 2023 Interest Rate Outlook Gets More Clarity
- A Total Reversal By The Fed?