10 Reasons You're Not Ready to Purchase a Home
If you’re looking for 10 hilarious reasons for not buying a home, brace yourself for a barrel of laughs watching this insanely creative video. When you realize how ridiculous the excuses are for not buying a home, you’ll be more motivated than ever to go house-hunting. Start your quest by talking to a trained New American Funding loan professional. Call us today!
Not sure if you're ready to buy a home? If you say, "that's me!" to any of these 10 reasons then you might not be ready to purchase a home.
- Number one: You love it when your rent raises.
- Number two: it's your favorite when your roommates eat your food
- Number three: you throw money away in various ways including but not limited to burying, burning, or flushing it down the toilet.
- Number four: you're holding out for those higher interest rates
- Number five: it's enjoyable to live in spaces that aren't really yours.
- Number six: you love the uncertainty of possibly moving every year.
- Number seven: you believe in the myth 20% is down payment
- Number eight: paying extra taxes to the government? No problem.
- Number nine: you like keeping your pet in a cramped space.
- And, last but not least, your favorite word is NO.
So, we rented an apartment and someone's trying to do upgrades...
And we're not supposed to. Nope!
Uh, no. No.
Did you say, "yes, that's me!" to any of these reasons? Well, we hope not! If you thought this list was absolutely ridiculous and didn't think any of the items were reasons to not buy a home you're right! You will never a hundred percent know if you are ready to buy a house unless you call and get pre-approved. Let trained loan officers look at your financial situation and give their professional opinion. Call us today.