New American Funding Wins Two Stevie Awards
- Oct. 8, 2020
Led by its innovative President, Patty Arvielo, New American Funding has won a Silver Stevie® Award as the Fastest Growing Company and a Bronze Stevie Award for Company of the Year from the 17th Annual Stevie Awards for Women in Business.
The Stevie Awards for Women in Business are the world’s premier business awards for women entrepreneurs, executives, employees, and the organizations they run. New American Funding, a leader in the mortgage industry, was honored in the consumer services category for businesses with over 2,500 employees.
Among New American Funding’s accomplishments as Company of the Year:
- Awarded the Better Business Bureau’s International Torch Award for Ethics
- Named one of 50 Best Companies to Work for by Mortgage Executive Magazine,Top Mortgage Employers by National Mortgage Professional, and Best Workplace for Millennials and Women by FORTUNE and Great Place to Work
- Created a diverse and inclusive culture where 60% of employees are women
As a Fastest Growing Company, the business was recognized for:
- Servicing portfolio soared from $31 billion to $37.8 billion since end of 2019
- Continued record growth with funded loan volume increasing from $14.2 billion in 2019 to $20.5 billion as of September 2020
- Rated as a top 2019 mortgage lender by Scotsman Guide Top Mortgage Lenders List, including #8 in Retail Volume, #5 in Non-Qualified Mortgage Volume, and #17 in Total Dollar Volume
“These awards are a testament to the inclusive environment and the unique opportunities we create for our employees,” said Arvielo. “We are committed to supporting, empowering, and advancing each and every one of our team members’ careers, including in key leadership roles.”
To learn more about New American Funding’s career opportunities, visit their career page.