Patty Arvielo Wins Gold Stevie® Award for “Woman of the Year”
- May 19, 2020
New American Funding President and Co-Founder, Patty Arvielo, has won two Stevie Awards, including Gold for Woman of the Year - Consumer Services and Silver for her Achievement in Management – Financial Services.
Arvielo’s numerous accomplishments since the beginning of 2019, which judges called “incredible and astounding” and “women empowerment at its best” include:
- Led massive expansion that increased workforce to about 3,300 and opened 63 new retail locations with 198 nationwide
- Valued member of Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) Affordable Homeownership Advisory Council
- Addressed MBA conference as role model for women and minorities striving to advance their careers
- At the Harvard Kennedy school, spoke on the ever-changing Latino perspective
- Member of National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP) committee
- Led “Thrive and Lead,” mentorship program for employees and external mortgage professionals seeking intensive mentoring
“It’s an incredible honor to even be considered for a Stevie Award,” said Arvielo. “While I’m thrilled to receive this recognition, it’s truly a residual of the environment of character, trust and integrity that we have carefully cultivated to build New American Funding into a great place to work.”
The Stevie Awards recognize the achievements of entire managements teams, groups of managers, and individual executives. The Woman of the Year Award recognizes the achievements of women in the workplace. The Achievement in Management Award recognizes the recent achievements of those at the VP level or higher.
To see the list of winners, visit: https://stevieawards.com/aba/management-awards-2.
About Patty Arvielo
Patty Arvielo is the Co-Founder and President of New American Funding. With over 39 years of mortgage industry experience, she leads the company’s sales and operations. A first-generation Latina, Patty created the company’s Latino Focus and New American Dream initiatives to improve the home lending experiences of Latino and African American home buyers. She serves on numerous committees, including the National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP) and the Housing Counseling Federal Advisory Committee (HCFAC). Patty is a popular keynote speaker for mortgage events across the nation and frequently visits Washington, D.C. to lobby for the industry and homeowners. Ernst & Young recognized Patty as 2016 EY Entrepreneur of The Year® Orange County. To learn more about Patty, please visit PattyArvielo.com today.