Marketing to Hispanic Millennials Workshop Coming to Riverside, CA
- Apr. 27, 2016
New American Funding, a national mortgage banker, is holding a Latino Focus event, The Hispennials Generation: Marketing to the Nuevo Latino, in Riverside, CA on May 18. This event, hosted by New American Funding President Patty Arvielo, will educate attendees on marketing to the millennial generation of Hispanic consumers, Hispennials, by hearing from expert-led panels.
Riverside City Mayor Rusty Bailey will be there to deliver opening remarks and speak about the state of Latino homeownership in Riverside.
The Real Estate Agent Panel will provide marketing insights about relationship building with Hispennials:
- Ernie Aguilar, Real Estate Agent and luxury real estate specialist with vast knowledge of diverse architectural influences
- Janet Cisneros, Real Estate Broker and owner at Realty One Group Empire and a multi-year recipient of the NAHREP Top 250 Latino Agents and Brokers Award
- John Aguirre, 14 year seasoned housing industry professional
- Ruben Hernandez, Real Estate Agent and founder of Veteran’s Housing Alliance
The Underwriting Panel will discuss obstacles millennials face during the home buying process and how to better serve them:
- Alex Gonzalez, Real Estate Agent at Excellence Empire Real Estate and Inland Empire Residential Specialist
- Cynthia Serna, Conventional Credit Policy Manager at New American Funding.
- Sherrie Koehler, FHA Credit Policy Manager at New American Funding
The Industry Experts Panel will discuss how the mortgage industry addresses challenges facing Hispennial homebuyers:
- Nelson Ramos, Multicultural Business Manager, Radian Guaranty
- Samuel Luna, Single Family Affordable Lending Director, Freddie Mac
The workshop will be held on May 18, 2016 from 3pm-5pm, with a hosted mixer immediately following. It will be at the Mission Inn located at 3649 Mission Inn Avenue Riverside, CA.
This event is produced in collaboration with Freddie Mac, Radian Guaranty, and Neighborhood Partnership Housing Services. For more information: www.latinofocus.com.