L.A. Business Journal Names New American Funding's Patty Arvielo a Most Influential Lender
- posted 3.30.2016
- Nicole Johnson
New American Funding today announces that the Los Angeles Business Journal named their President, Patty Arvielo, as an Influential Lender. The Los Angeles Business Journal compiles this annual list recognizing lenders in Los Angeles based on their professional achievements in the finance industry during the last twelve to eighteen months.
Arvielo’s accomplishments include:
- Involvement in the Diversity and Inclusion committee for the Mortgage Bankers Association.
- Increasing the activity of her own Latino Focus Committee, and last year hosted two events which addressed how to serve and reach Hispanic millennials.
- Serving on a number of multicultural lending committees, like the Freddie Mac Community Lender Advisory Board and Fannie Mae Affordable Housing Advisory Council.
- Political involvement in the current and future states of mortgage banking and frequently visiting Washington, D.C. to lobby on behalf of the mortgage industry and homeowners.
- Community involvement including serving on the Executive Board of Big Brothers Big Sisters (BBBS) Orange County.
- Managing operations and sales for New American Funding’s headquarters, branches, and 2000+ employees, while continuing to originate home loans each month on her own.
The Los Angeles Business Journal published the Most Influential Lenders list in their March 28thsupplemental edition. Arvielo was recognized alongside other influential lenders in the L.A. area.