Buyer Accepted Program
What is the Buyer Accepted Cash Buyer Program?
In today’s ever-competitive real estate market with home inventory at an all-time low, cash homebuyers have the advantage. New American Funding’s exclusive Buyer Accepted* program levels the playing field and helps traditional homebuyers compete and win. With Buyer Accepted, you can get the power of cash on your side by becoming a cash homebuyer to compete in a crowded bidding field and get the home of your dreams in a stress-free, end-to-end experience.
- All-cash homebuyers are four times more likely to win a bidding war1
- A study from researchers at the University of California - San Diego finds that in the last ten years, cash buyers pay about 11% less than those using a mortgage2
- Recently, cash buyers made up 27% of all home purchases3
- Corporate investors snapped up 15% of U.S. homes for sale in the first quarter of this year4
- The median price of an American house has increased by 28% over the last two years5
Why the Buyer Accepted Program Works
With our Buyer Accepted program, you become a cash buyer. Backed by the strength of a cash offer you can compete with cash buyers and win! Buyer Accepted will buy your chosen home upfront with its cash and then sell it back to you for the original price (plus a small convenience fee, which can be added into the purchase price of the home) when you are ready to move in with permanent financing in place. Buyer Accepted will even rent it to you while you secure the financing. With Buyer Accepted, you can become a cash buyer, bid with confidence, get your offer accepted, and win the bidding war.
Benefits of the Buyer Accepted Program
- By using Buyer Accepted, you may be able to buy your home for less than non-cash buyers and close faster than those using traditional homebuying methods, potentially saving you money and getting you into your new home faster
- You don’t have to sell your current home first. You have up to 90 days to sell your existing home. That gives you a competitive advantage of making a make a cash offer with no financing or appraisal contingency
- Beat out bidders using traditional financing and compete with all-cash buyers by becoming a cash buyer, giving you a huge competitive advantage at a time when housing inventory is at an all-time low
3% of the selling price as Earnest Money**
- Conventional Loan: Minimum Credit Score 620, down payment as low as 3%
- Jumbo Loan: Max $2M loan amount. Minimum Credit Score 680, down payment as low as 20%
- VA Loan***: Minimum Credit Score 620, as low as 0% down payment
Ready to Win Now? Becoming a cash buyer has never been easier. Connect now to find out more.
*Buyer Accepted LLC, an affiliated real estate company of New American Funding, will purchase subject property in cash and then sell it back to borrower. Buyer Accepted LLC does not originate loans or issue loan commitments.
**3% earnest money may be forfeited to Buyer Accepted LLC if borrower does not purchase the home after Buyer Accepted has purchased the home for cash. Buyer Accepted, LLC. MI Real Estate Broker #6502431375. 41050 W 11 Mile Rd, Suite 220, Novi, MI, 48375. Phone 844-344-0531.
***Exceptions can be made if borrower meets Credit Standards.