New American Funding CEO and Co-Founder, Rick Arvielo, has been honored with two Stevie Awards, including Gold for Maverick of the Year - Consumer Services and Silver for his Achievement in Management – Financial Services.
The awards recognize Arvielo’s outstanding accomplishments since the beginning of 2019. The panel of judges noted his “hard work and strong determination” and his “effective management skills” as he:
- Grew company’s servicing portfolio to a record-high $32.1 Billion
- Increased the workforce to about 3,300 and opened 63 new retail locations with 198 nationwide
- Created a culture of integrity that was awarded International Torch Award for Ethics by the Better Business Bureau
- Personally spearheaded “Local Buyer Connect” to geographically match online borrowers to local New American Funding Loan Originators
- Served on the Steering Committee for the Mortgage Action Alliance (MAA)
- Leveraged Loan Originators’ online reputation with automated service that captured 107,000+ reviews for an overall customer rating of 4.9/5.0
“I am extremely honored and humbled to be recognized for these prestigious awards,” said Arvielo. “The goal has always been to conduct our business with innovation and integrity. These awards are a testament to how we do business the right way every day.”
The Stevie Awards recognize the achievements of entire managements teams, groups of managers, and individual executives. The Maverick of the Year Award recognizes those who have affected the most positive change on their company and/or industry. The Achievement in Management Award recognizes the recent achievements of those at the VP level or higher.
To learn more about New American Funding, visit their career page today.
About Rick Arvielo
Rick Arvielo is a self-taught entrepreneur with a passion for marketing. He leveraged proprietary technology to grow New American Funding into one of the nation’s largest independent mortgage lenders. Rick has served on the Board of Directors for the Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA). As the 2017-2018 Chairman of MORPAC, the Political Action Committee for the MBA, he raised the most money of any cycle since the PAC started. In 2018, Rick was honored with a Silver Stevie® Award for Executive of the Year – Financial Services. Ernst & Young recognized Rick as 2016 EY Entrepreneur of The Year® Orange County.