Paul Cano Loan Consultant
- NMLS # 1164593
About Paul Cano
Choose the Right Home Loan Expert
With over 14 years of experience in the mortgage banking industry, and extensive practice in originating home loans for both purchase and refinance, I am a firm believer in excellent customer service and offering the most competitive pricing. Through working with New American Funding, a Direct Lender, I have continued to be one of the most knowledgeable Loan Officers in Washington.
When working with myself and New American Funding you’ll receive:
- Expert advice and support in making your home financing decisions
- A full spectrum of loan products from which to choose
- Consistent communication and follow up throughout the loan process from myself and New American Funding’s in-house operations team
- The fastest turn times in the industry
Here is a quick list of the documents needed for review and preapproval.
- Most recent 30 days of paystubs
- Most recent 2 months of bank statements (all pages, even if blank)
- Most recent quarter’s asset account statement (401k, Stocks, IRA, etc.)
- 2022 and 2021 W2/1099s
- 2022 and 2021 Personal and Business (if applicable) tax returns with all schedules.
- Copy of Photo ID and SS Card
- (For Refinances) Copy of your current mortgage statement and insurance declaration pages for all properties owned
Aquí hay una lista de los documentos necesarios para la revisión y pre-aprobación.
- Los últimos 30 días de talones de pago
- Los últimos 2 meses de extractos bancarios (con todas las páginas)
- Estado de cuenta de activos del trimestre mas recients (401k, Stocks, etc.)
- 2022 y 2021 W2s/1099s
- 2022 y 2021 Impuestos Personal y del Negocio (si corresponde) con todos páginas
- Copia de identificación y tarjeta de la Seguridad Social y, si aplica, tarjeta de residencia permente o permiso de trabajo
- Copia de estado hipotecario y declaraciones de seguros de cada propiedad.
4.9/5 Based on 269,421 Reviews
NAF360 is our commitment to 360 degrees of trust and respect
Pathway to HomeOwnership
Are you Ready?
At New American Funding, we believe that every person deserves a clear path to achieving their dream of homeownership. So, we created the Pathway to Homeownership initiative to alleviate some of your financial worries.
What is the Pathway to
The Pathway to Homeownership offers qualified borrowers in select areas up to $8,000 in assistance. These funds are not a loan that needs to be repaid and are available to first-time homebuyers in designated areas.
This program can also potentially be combined with other down payment assistance programs to offer you even more support as you build the life of your dreams.
NAF Cash Can Turn You into a Cash Buyer
Buying in cash means convenience, certainty, and may mean cost savings too. In fact, buying in cash may help you save up to 11% over those using a traditional mortgage.* With NAF Cash, you can make a competitive, true cash offer that is not contingent on financing and close in little as seven days without having to sell your current home first.
*According to a study from researchers at the University of California - San Diego, cash buyers have paid about 11% less than using a mortgage. Reher, Michael and Valkanov, Rossen, The Mortgage-Cash Premium Puzzle (September 24, 2021). Available at SSRN: ssrn.com/abstract=3751917 or dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.3751917
Every story of home buying is unique, we offer a variety of loans to meet our clients' needs.
From the Blog
Why Spring Remains a Prime Time for Homebuying in 2024
When the final days of winter give way to the early signs of spring in March 2024, it will be an opportune time for prospective homebuyers t... Read More
You're In Good Hands!
"Great company, I highly recommend them , very professional and will walk with you through out thebentire process, explain any questions you may have,"
"Very helpful, kept us informed through out the whole process from start to finish"
"He was great at communicating what was needed and made the process very smooth and fast"