MPA Recognizes Elite Women in Mortgage, Names Patty Arvielo
- posted 5.3.2016
- Nicole Johnson
New American Funding today announces that Mortgage Professional Magazine (MPA) named their President, Patty Arvielo, an Elite Woman in Mortgage. MPA compiles this annual list recognizing women in the mortgage business who are expertly leading and positively influencing the industry.
"My passion for helping others achieve the American Dream has always been at the forefront of what I do. It influences every decision and action I make in this business. My goal is to help as many people I can buy and keep their dream home, and I am so grateful that MPA has recognized me for my accomplishments so far," Arvielo said.
Arvielo's accomplishments include:
- Involvement in the Diversity and Inclusion committee for the Mortgage Bankers Association.
- Increasing the activity of her own Latino Focus Committee, and last year hosted two events which addressed how to serve and reach Hispanic millennials.
- Serving on a number of affordable lending committees, like the Freddie Mac Community Lender Advisory Board and Fannie Mae Affordable Housing Advisory Council.
- Political involvement in the current and future states of mortgage banking and frequently visiting Washington, D.C. to lobby on behalf of the mortgage industry and homeowners.
- Community involvement including serving on the Executive Board of Big Brothers Big Sisters (BBBS) Orange County and on the Corporate Board of Governors for the National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals.
- Managing operations and sales for New American Funding's headquarters, branches, and 2000+ employees, while continuing to originate home loans each month on her own.
MPA is a source of news, opinion and analysis for the mortgage and finance industry. Their annual Elite Women in Mortgage is published in their e-magazine, featuring profiles of female leaders in the mortgage industry.