About Tony Blodgett
Tony Blodgett is a Certified Mortgage Banker® with 25 years in the Mortgage banking industry. He has a strong track record in leading diverse teams of professionals to new levels of success. He has the proven ability to identify opportunities, develop innovative ideas for enhancing competitiveness, increase revenues, ensure steady growth, and improve customer service offerings. Tony has served as President of the Washington Mortgage Bankers Association and is an ongoing and active board member. As a speaker, coach, and mentor, Tony is passionate about helping others achieve greatness and reach new levels of success.
Tony joined New American funding in 2014 because they share the same values for excellent customer service and innovative business growth. They are a direct lender with a dynamic platform of extensive products, common sense underwriting, innovative technology, and cutting-edge marketing. NAF provides exclusive tools that benefit our real estate partners, programs that help our LO’s grow their business and much more.
When working at New American Funding you’ll receive:
- Competitive loan programs with no overlays – NAF is a Direct Seller Service to Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac & Ginnie Mae
- Fast, on-time closes with a 23-day average funding time
- Lock Desk open until midnight with Friday’s rates available until Sunday at midnight
- Creative and innovative in-house marketing department and regional Marketing Customer Service Representatives to support database transfer, maintenance, and assistance in customizing marketing pieces
- Regional Production Managers dedicated to assisting with priority loan files and pipeline management
If you’re looking to take your business to new heights with a fun, dynamic, and innovative company check out Team New American for more details or give me a call today!
NAF360 is our commitment to 360 degrees of trust and respect.
COMPETE WITH CASH BUYERS & WIN!
It's a seller's market, and cash buyers have the advantage, but you can still compete and win. To stay competitive as a homebuyer you need to become a CASH BUYER! That’s where Buyer Accepted, exclusively offered by New American Funding, can help.
Meet The Team
Business Development Manager
Tel: (949) 430-7798
Tel: (425) 249-0339
From the Blog
Charles R. Lowery, Jr. Raises the Bar
Our Director of Legislative Policy & External Affairs Discusses His Road to Being Elected Head of the Washington D.C Bar Read More