Taylir is an experienced Marketing Coordinator with over 3 years in the mortgage industry and a degree in Communications Public Relations. She helps coordinate and oversees a variety of marketing activities and she enjoys writing mortgage-related content for New American Funding.
Posts by Taylir Paynter
Getting approved for a home loan might seem like a daunting task, but in reality, it can actually be a pretty simple and straightforward process. The following tips will help you gain a better understanding of just how easy it can be to get your home loan approved.
- Apr. 29, 2021
- Home Loans
Becoming a homeowner means new obligations and responsibilities and buying your first home should never be taken lightly.
- Apr. 22, 2021
- Home Life
There probably has never been a single more frustrating endeavor than trying to entertain bored children when staying at home. They can easily become cranky or tired and seem to need a constant rotation of activities to stay entertained (and out of your hair).
- Mar. 29, 2020
- Home Life
- Should I Use My 401(k) to Buy a House?
- Mortgage Rundown: The Inflation Game
- 7 Tips to Help Get Your Home Loan Approved
- 7 Important Questions to Ask Yourself Before Buying a Home
- Financial Spring Cleaning
- Real Estate Investing 101
- Home Buying FAQs
- How to Create a Personal or Household Budget in 2021
- Short-Term Rates Vs. Long-Term Rates
- How to Read a Loan Estimate