New American Funding today announces that Mortgage Professional America (MPA) named their CEO and President, Rick and Patty Arvielo, on their Hot 100 list. MPA is a source of news and analysis for the mortgage industry, geared toward engaging finance professionals with current developing trends.
The Arvielos’ activity includes:
- Patty hosting educational seminars such as the recent “Hispennial Generation: Marketing to el Nuevo Latino” event
- Patty heading MBA’s Diversity and Inclusion Committee, working toward more involvement by women and minorities in the future of mortgage banking
- Rick spearheading the mobilization of New American Funding proprietary technologies, launching their mobile app for Loan Officers, GoGo LO
- Rick’s election to the MAA (Mortgage Action Alliance) steering committee, working to provide insight and help expand the reach of the MAA
- Leading the company in social responsibility, including employee involvement with organizations such as Big Brothers Big Sisters, Mercy House, and Habitat for Humanity
This year, Rick Arvielo led an advocacy campaign at New American Funding on behalf of MORPAC, the Mortgage Bankers Association Political Action Committee, and rallied New American Funding employees to contribute more to MORPAC than any other company in the history of the association. Patty Arvielo continues to gain traction in the Latino market through the company’s multicultural division and Latino Focus Committee, whose stated mission is to identify and address challenges underserved markets face in their pursuit of homeownership while enhancing the quality of their lending experience.
Since 2003, the Arvielos have led New American Funding to rapid, sustainable growth. In 2015, the company nearly doubled their 2014 total dollar volume, opened 27 new retail branches across the nation, and was recognized by Inc.5000 for their tremendous growth.
To learn more about New American Funding’s leadership and industry activism visit http://teamnewamerican.com/